Nursery & Cot Bedding
The Babios Rose nursery & cot bedding is a lovely collection of the range to compliment the whole nursery bedding and comfort. Watch your little princess skip to bed with this sophisticated Rose nursery bedding range. This classic collection features cotton cutwork embroidery rounded borders in crispy white colour. Stylishly rounded edges give the perfect ambiance with the use of self-embroidered cotton, textured plus fabrics, creating the gorgeous 3D effect.
Measurements Of Bedding Elements
Rose baby cot bedding sets made up of the following 8 pieces:
- Bed Linen 100cm x 150cm
- Quilt 100cm x 150cm
- Sheet 110cm x 150cm
- Decorative Pillow 40cm x 40cm
- Extra Pillow 35cm x 45cm
- Bed Side Protector 130 cm x 55cm
- Head Protector 80cm x 55cm
- Nappy Changing Matt 93 cm x 44cm
The nursery & cot bedding 8 piece Rose baby sleeping set made from high quality 100% cotton fabric, and when combined with anti-allergy and intra fireproof features, Rose baby sleeping set makes it the ideal choice, protecting your precious little one from allergens keeping their skin clean and hygienic. This is merely a fresh sleeping set, smooth and comfortable addition to your home. Create a favorite nursery for your little princess in a matter of minutes with this fully coordinated collection.
The Babios baby and cot bedding collection is ready to create lovely nursery decoration
- 100 % cotton fabric in high quality
- Featuring anti-allergy and intra fireproof
- Skin clean and hygienic
- 100% cotton fabric
- Intra fireproof and anti-allergic fibre
- Decorated with classical cutwork embroidery rounded borders in a crispy white colour
- Beautiful self-embroidered cotton with stylish looks for your little princess to dream
- Easy to care for, fully machine washable and requires minimum or no ironing, making it perfect for everyday use.
- Machine washable covers.
- Suitable from birth to 12 months and over.
- Compatible with all Newjoy Extendable Cots.
Normal Delivery Period
6 to 8 weeks
Latest Delivery Period
In exceptional circumstances it could take up to 10 weeks