The Cot's Fusion Look
The Babios Liva cot to bed is a classy piece of contemporary kids bedroom furniture. This cot bed has a fusion look of white with a wooden profile. The wooden Metro legs of the cot with simple wooden knobs of the drawers are making it sophisticated yet modern. The two-sided rails of the cot have enough height for your baby’s safety at all costs. So, give your baby the best night's sleep in this super Liva extendable cot bed.
Two Drawers Of Wooden Cot
This wooden cot has two drawers at the cot side to allow you to place your baby’s essentials. You can store anything that’s necessary right beside your baby. The child friendly cot allows your baby to sleep safely and comfortably and also includes a section for storage in one compact unit.
The cot has been designed with child safety in mind. All of the drawers are fitted with soft closing drawer mechanisms to prevent slamming and trapped fingers.
The Changing Area Of A Baby
This cot has a wooden profile for the changing area. The changing area of the baby will offer you to change the nappy of your baby at any time without running around. This wooden profile of changing area is giving it the classic and adorable look.
The cot bed is compatible with an 80cm x 130cm mattress.
Liva Cot To Bed
This cot will turn into a bed for you and your baby at the right time. The storage unit is detachable allowing you to house a larger mattress and make use of the full length of the bed as your child grows. Therefore, this cot can be transformed into a children’s bed too. All you have to do is just remove the rails from the side of the cot and the chest of drawers. You get a complete bed for your grown baby.
Once the cot bed is transformed into a single kids bed, it is compatible with an 80cm x 180cm mattress.
The Bedside Stands
The bed is incomplete without a bedside cabinet. So there is another added feature from this cot bed. The drawers section of the cot can be turned into a bedside cabinet be removing the drawers from the cot. You can easily place the section of the drawers at the side of the bed without purchasing a separate bed side cabinet. This bedside cabinet will have two drawers with wooden knobs side by side with chests of drawers.
The Liva is a simple and sophisticated cot as well as a single kids bed for your baby’s room.
- The cot to bed has a fusion look
- The changing area of the baby has wooden profile
- The wooden cot has Metro wooden legs
- The knobs of the drawers have simple wooden look
All nursery furniture’s, including this exquisite cot bed is supplied flat pack but is straightforward to put together and detailed instructions are provided.
- Liva Contemporary Cot That Turns Into Bed is applied using state of the art UV printing technology. This type of finishing provides a beautiful, consistent and hard wearing finish but does not emit any harmful chemicals that can be dangerous to little lungs. This type of finishing is far superior to painted finishes and is a very important consideration for ensuring healthy growth of sensitive lungs and organs.
- The result of UV printing is a bold, vibrant and durable finish which is easy to clean and will not fade or deteriorate when household cleaning products are applied to it.
- The Liva Contemporary Cot That Turns Into Bed is constructed using MDF. This material has been selected due to its low chemical emission properties. MDF also allows for a consistent white finish to be applied over the top, many other materials result in a "white wash" finish rather than the pure satin white finish you find on the Babios products.
- Babios also band all the corners and edges in 2mm PVC, making the unit play safe by softening any sharp edges.
- Babios provide a 2 year manufacturer's warranty on all furniture. All Babios children's furniture meets and exceeds TUV & GS European standards so you can buy our products with confidence.
- Mattress Size: 80cm x 130cm
- Cot Dimensions: W165cm X D89cm X H96cm
- Weight: 154 kg
- Cot Bed: Converts into Bed
- Rocking Mechanism: No
- Storage: Drawers on Side and Corner
- Material: MDF & HDPB
- Finish Type: UV Printed
- Range: Liva
- Assembly: Simple Self Assembly
Normal Delivery Period
6 to 8 weeks
Latest Delivery Period
In exceptional circumstances it could take up to 10 weeks