White Cot Bed With Looks
The Babios Laura Baby cots that turn into bed is a pleasure-loving cot from nursery theme. This cot has its own look with style. This white cot bed is designed in classic white colour. It has strong wooden structure and the ability to stay as good as new for a long time. This is practical with all the features to please you.
Drawers With Changing Area
The drawers are there just right with this child cot. You want to have your baby’s belongings as near as possible. Then, this cot is standing out with your solutions. You have two drawers at the side of the cot. You can place the towels, nappy and other stuffs in it. This baby cot has changing area too. You do not need to run around to change your baby’s nappy. Even for a 3am wake up, all the essentials can be in one place.
The Lower Drawer
This cot has a large spacious lower drawer at the bottom. This is the drawer that can please you by offering you to place the essentials of your baby. You have enough space to place the blanket, quilt or toys of your baby, or anything else that can make you comfortable to have in it.
The cot bed is compatible with 80cm x 180cm mattress.
Cots That Turn Into Beds
Baby will not be a baby for so long! Isn’t it? You really must have a bed for your baby to sleep, as they grow, you won’t be able to fit them in the cot for long. This means purchasing a children’s bed couple of years down the line? Oops another few hundred pounds to spend. But no, Laura Baby cot can be transformed into a bed saving you hundreds of pounds. This cot could easily be converted into a bed, all you have to do is just remove the rails of the cot and it’s ready to be a bed. Laura cot beds are constructed to last at least 8-10 years.
Once the cot bed is transformed into a single children’s bed, it is compatible with an 80cm x 180cm mattress. This cot bed has a total weight of 155kg, which is a rigid, robust and a sturdy construction.
The Drawers Becomes A Bedside Cabinet
The side drawers of the cot are there for a reason. These drawers are ready to solve another big issue. A bedside cabinet is a furniture to have next to a child’s bed. You can use these drawers as a bedside cabinet by removing and placing it at the side of the bed.
When you actually have a practical furniture with style and saving you money.
- The strong wooden structure of the cot
- A child cot with drawers
- The cots that turn into beds to stay for long
- The drawers turn into bedside cabinet
All our nursery furnitures, including cot beds are supplied flat pack but is straightforward to put together and detailed instructions are provided.
- Laura Contemporary Cots That Turn Into Beds is applied using state of the art UV printing technology. This type of finishing provides a beautiful, consistent and hard wearing finish but does not emit any harmful chemicals that can be dangerous to little lungs. This type of finishing is far superior to painted finishes and is a very important consideration for ensuring healthy growth of sensitive lungs and organs.
- The result of UV printing is a bold, vibrant and durable finish which is easy to clean and will not fade or deteriorate when household cleaning products are applied to it.
- The Laura Contemporary Cots That Turn Into Beds is constructed using MDF. This material has been selected due to its low chemical emission properties. MDF also allows for a consistent white finish to be applied over the top, many other materials result in a
- Babios also band all the corners and edges in 2mm PVC, making the unit play safe by softening any sharp edges.
- Babios provide a 2 year manufacturer's warranty on all furniture. All Babios children's furniture meets and exceeds TUV & GS European standards so you can buy our products with confidence.
- Mattress Size: 80cm x 180cm
- Cot Dimensions: W186cm X D90cm X H116cm
- Weight: 151 kg
- Cot Bed: Converts into Bed
- Rocking Mechanism: No
- Storage: Drawers on Side and Underneath
- Material: MDF & HDPB
- Finish Type: UV Printed
- Range: Laura Baby
- Assembly: Simple Self Assembly
Normal Delivery Period
6 to 8 weeks
Latest Delivery Period
In exceptional circumstances it could take up to 10 weeks