The Cot’s Look
The Babios Butterfly Baby is a sophisticated baby cot bed from white nursery furniture sets. This cot is designed for the nice, decent nursery room as it has white and soft pink colour combination. You can notice that the drawers are designed with the butterfly knob. The legs of the cot bed are designed in wooden Keats style.
You have three chests of drawers at the side of the cot bed with butterfly knobs to open and close it safely. You have a better space to place the belongings of your baby just at the nearer side. Besides these chests of drawers, you have four equal open square drawers too. You can place it the baby’s stuff toys. When your baby wants to play you don’t have to run to take the toys because it's just right there to give.
The Changing Area
The baby could wake up at 3 am to ask you to change the nappy. You have the changing area just right there with all baby’s belonging in the drawers. You can have it done as easy as ABC.
The Adorable Bed From A Cot
This extendable nursery room cot bed can smartly transform into a bed. All you have to do is simply remove the two-sided rails as it is removable. You will get a proper bed for your kid. So, it basically starts as a cot bed with ample space on the side with additional storage, and as your baby grows you convert it into a full size kids bed, saving you £100’s.
The cot bed has been designed with child safety in mind. All of the drawers are fitted with soft closing drawer mechanisms to prevent slamming and trapped fingers. Using eco-friendly materials and manufacturing methods, it is clear that a lot of care has been taken in creating this piece of nursery furniture. The cot bed is compatible with an 80cm x 180cm mattress. Once the cot bed is transformed into a single children’s bed, it is still compatible with an 80cm x 180cm mattress.
You have a bed side cabinet within this cot bed. You have noticed in the picture that the side chest of drawers in the cot is removable too. And this is the bed side cabinet for your kid now! You can place it on the legs side of the kid bed, the right or left. This is all up to you.
The room, once a nursery room, now a kids room.
- The cot with sophisticated looks
- The cot that converts into a children’s bed
- The chest of drawers can change into bed side cabinet
- The protective railing at two sides
- The room, once a nursery room, now a kid’s room.
Note that our nursery furniture’s, including kids beds, are supplied flat pack but it is straightforward to put together and detailed assembly instructions are provided.
- Butterfly Baby Contemporary Baby Cot Bed is applied using state of the art UV printing technology. This type of finishing provides a beautiful, consistent and hard wearing finish but does not emit any harmful chemicals that can be dangerous to little lungs. This type of finishing is far superior to painted finishes and is a very important consideration for ensuring healthy growth of sensitive lungs and organs.
- The result of UV printing is a bold, vibrant and durable finish which is easy to clean and will not fade or deteriorate when household cleaning products are applied to it.
- The Butterfly Baby Contemporary Baby Cot Bed is constructed using MDF. This material has been selected due to its low chemical emission properties. MDF also allows for a consistent white finish to be applied over the top, many other materials result in a
- Babios also band all the corners and edges in 2mm PVC, making the unit play safe by softening any sharp edges.
- Babios provide a 2 year manufacturer's warranty on all furniture. All Babios children's furniture meets and exceeds TUV & GS European standards so you can buy our products with confidence.
- Mattress Size: 80cm x 180cm
- Cot Dimensions: W188cm X D92cm X H105cm
- Weight: 130 kg
- Cot Bed: Converts into Bed
- Rocking Mechanism: No
- Storage: Drawers on Side, Additional storage in corner
- Material: MDF & HDPB
- Finish Type: UV Printed
- Range: Butterfly Baby
- Assembly: Simple Self Assembly
Normal Delivery Period
6 to 8 weeks
Latest Delivery Period
In exceptional circumstances it could take up to 10 weeks