Let's admit, there is a love-hate relationship with bunk beds. Everybody loves the space-saving feature they bring to a room. We also love the idea of children tucked into their ownlittle space -whether it's the bottom bunk cave or high rise top bunk.
There's always a downside of everything. I once heard a mother complaining about thedifficulty of changing the sheets or making the top bunk bed. She also said that how difficultit was (more like impossible) to kiss and hug her son before bed in the top bunk.
Despite a number of shortcomings, when our babies are ready to make a transition to alarger bed and space is at premium at home, no matter what the shortcomings are, bunkbeds become a space saving commodity.
Before you embark on searching for bunk beds, there are some really important pointsparents must consider, which is surrounding the issues related to health and safety. Thebunk bed must be able to carry the weight of two heavy weight children in the top bunk.
Kids are unpredictable, especially boys, and what if two or even three of them climb up theladder into the top bunk and jump up and down? Therefore, investigate the reliability,robustness and strength of the bunk bed, and see if the manufacturer adhere's to all health,safety and quality standards.
Swan bunk bed with a trundle bed is built using MDF which is an environmentally friendlymaterial. The chunky panels are held together with high quality fittings, resulting in anextremely rigid and sturdy construction, thus no risk of falling even for boisterous kids.
This bunk bed set requires three mattresses, size 90cm x 190cm.
The bunk bed with a trundle bed is supplied flat pack but is straightforward to put togetherand detailed instructions are provided.
- Our furniture's adheres to all major health, safety and quality standards, and does not contain any harmful carcinogenic substances.
- Babios ensures that all the corners and edges are banded in 2mm PVC, making the unit play safe by softening any sharp edges. We provide a 2 year manufacturer's warranty on all furniture. All our designer children's furniture meets and exceeds TUV & GS European standards so you can buy our products with confidence.
- If you would like your children's bedroom furniture to be assembled, please call us on 0800 689 1923 to make necessary arrangements.
- Mattress Size: 90cm x 190cm
- Bunk Bed Dimensions: W200cm X D100cm X H175cm
- Material: MDF & HDBP
- Range: Swan
- Colour: White
- Assembly: Simple Self Assembly
Normal Delivery Period
3 to 4 weeks
Latest Delivery Period
In exceptional circumstances it could take up to 5 weeks