We often hear from many families about the lack of space in their homes, particularly at thetime when the youngest member of the family needs to make a move to a new room (that'sif there isn't a room readily available). Generally, good quality girls high sleeper are expensive,whereas low quality ones can be cheap but unsafe due to risk of falling, not to mention thatit will not be long lasting. More importantly if a girls high sleeper weighs less than 150kg, it may notbeen able to carry the weight of heavy, energetic children, especially when they are jumpingup and down the top bunk.
Children tend to have many items including clothing, books, magazines, toys and many more,and need lots of space for storage, and buying good quality furniture's individually can berather expensive.
Babios is pleased to offer this refreshingly Cute girls high sleeper set, a space saving kid's furniture,made up of a high sleeper, children's bed, study desk, 3 door wardrobe, shelf and stairs with 4 large chest of drawers. This is not just any old children's furniture, but exclusively designedand built for Babios. It has many impressive features, designed to meet all the needs ofchildren, with a modern twist and functionality.
For instance, the surface of Cute furniture set is coated using state of the art Ultra Violet (UV)printing technology. This is important because UV printing does not emit any harmfulchemicals that can be dangerous to little lungs. As harmful volatile solvents are not used, UVprinting is also called "Green technology" due to minimal environmental effects. Wetherefore pride ourselves for being different from the crowd.
Furthermore, all our furniture's are also constructed using environmentally friendly materials,namely MDF, which is known to produce the lowest volatile organic compound emissions.This beautiful children's bedroom furniture set weighs in excess of half a tonne (i.e. 500kg),which is built to last at least a decade. The chunky panels are held together with high qualityfittings, resulting in a robust construction. For health and safety reasons we stronglyrecommend that only children over the age of 6 to use the upper bunk.
The stairs can be positioned either on the left or right side of the single high sleeper, with 4 large chestof drawers. Space in most households in the UK, particularly in cities and flats are always atpremium, and for this reason the chest of drawers on the stairs can be extremely useful tostore your child's clothes and educational materials and more. So, why make a furtherexpense buying separate chest of drawers?
In addition to the chest of drawers, this modern yet affordable single high sleeper set has a wide shelffor books, magazines and essential items. The single high sleeper set requires two mattresses, size 90cm x 190cm.
Just like all other children's furniture supplied by Babios, to avoid trapping fingers andslamming, the doors are fitted with soft closing mechanisms. This high end children'sbedroom furniture is supplied flat pack but is straightforward to put together and detailedinstructions are provided.
- All our children's bedroom furniture's adheres to all major health, safety and quality standards, and does not contain any harmful carcinogenic substances.
- Babios ensures that all the corners and edges are banded in 2mm PVC, making the unit play safe by softening any sharp edges. We provide a 2 year manufacturer's warranty on all furniture. All our designer children's bedroom furniture meets and exceeds TUV & GS European standards so you can buy our products with confidence.
- If you would like your children's bedroom furniture to be assembled, please call us on 0800 689 1923 to make necessary arrangements.
- Mattress Size: 90cm x 190cm
- High Sleeper Dimensions: W245cm X D97X H190cm
- Study Desk Dimensions: W96cm X D55cm X H79cm
- Children's bed dimensions: W197cm X D95cm X H60cm
- 3 Door Wardrobe Dimensions: W132cm X D53cm X H200cm
- Material: MDF & HDPB
- Range: Cute
- Finishing: UV printing
- Assembly: Simple Self Assembly
Normal Delivery Period
3 to 4 weeks
Latest Delivery Period
In exceptional circumstances it could take up to 5 weeks