Where space is limited and when two beds cover the entire bedroom, you may not have spacefor a study desk or chest of drawers. It will merely be a room to sleep with no designated areafor home learning and studying. As space is always an issue in growing families, particularlythose residing in urban areas, high sleepers could probably be regarded as the best invention.Since it's stacked, this furniture creates an imaginary second floor which smartly maximizesthe entire capacity of the room. It roughly gives 50% additional work space for study desks,chairs and even cabinets to store tiny things that kids hoard on the outside world.
We all know that High rise bed comes in varying shapes and sizes, just like this Blueish high sleeper bed set. Whether you decide to purchase a high bed from Babios or not, a key recommendationbefore purchasing is to carryout some research:
- Is the construction of the high bed robust,strong and reliable;
- Could the top bunk carry heavy weight children (possibly two or three,as children can be very unpredictable with the possibility of playing on top bunk;
- Does itadhere to European health, safety and quality standards,
- Is there a risk of falling? All ofthese questions matter and the answers must be convincing.
Babios is pleased to introduce this Blueish high rise bed collection, which is not just eye catching,classy, full of useful features but the design and quality is second to none. Blueish high bed set is made up of a high bed, 2 door under high bed wardrobe, a single children's bed, shelvesand a stair with 4 chest of drawers. Every detail is well thought, built to satisfy all your kid'sneeds. We know how unaffordable individual quality furniture's can be, so the Blueish bunkbed set is entirely designed and constructed not just to tick all the boxes, but it had to beaffordable, robust, adhere to all the European health, safety and quality standards.
This high-end children's furniture is built using MDF, a material selected due to low chemicalemissions, hence environmentally friendly. The surface of the Blueish furniture range isfinished using the state of the art laser technology. This type of finishing is far superior topainted finishes, which does not emit any harmful chemicals, where the resulting finish isbold, vibrant and durable.
The stairs can be positioned either on the left or right side of the high bed, with 4 largechest of drawers. This high bed set requires two mattresses, size 90cm x 190cm. Thechunky panels are held together with high quality fittings, resulting in an extremely rigid andsturdy construction, thus no risk of falling even for boisterous kids.
The designer high sleeper is supplied flat pack but is straightforward to put together anddetailed instructions are provided.
- Our furniture's adheres to all major health, safety and quality standards, and does not contain any harmful carcinogenic substances.
- Babios ensures that all the corners and edges are banded in 2mm PVC, making the unit play safe by softening any sharp edges. We provide a 2 year manufacturer's warranty on all furniture. All our designer children's furniture meets and exceeds TUV & GS European standards so you can buy our products with confidence.
- If you would like your children's bedroom furniture to be assembled, please call us on 0800 689 1923 to make necessary arrangements.
- Mattress Size: 90cm x 190cm
- High Sleeper Dimensions: W245cm X D97X H190cm
- Children's bed dimensions: W197cm X D95cm X H60cm
- 2 Door wardrobe Dimensions: W88cm X D55cm X H145cm
- Material: MDF & HDPB
- Range: Blueish
- Finishing: UV printing
- Assembly: Simple Self Assembly
Normal Delivery Period
3 to 4 weeks
Latest Delivery Period
In exceptional circumstances it could take up to 5 weeks