The Study Table For Teenage Girl
The Babios Jasmin study table for teenage girl is a present-day study desk for the room of young princess. The desk is designed in white colour with subtle curves. The left side has two drawers with different dimensions. The sides of the desk is covered by wooden panels. This desk has oval shaped wooden motif of floral profile on the crown, making it a poetic collection of furniture.
The Desk With Top Module
The top of the white desk has top module with open storage. The top module is divided into two distinct partitions. The large free part of the top module has a shelf to place books, photo frames, and decorative pieces. Beneath the shelf a lamp can be placed for ease of studying and reading. The holders, organising boxes and a laptop can also be placed at the top of the desk, with more than enough space for placing everyday study essentials. The second part of the top module has a systemic division of compartments to put essentials. The two horizontal drawers at top and bottom with three vertical chamber in between gives style and space. Your princess can place books and organising boxes in these compartments.
Safety is of paramount importance for all teenage girl bedrooms. As a result, 2 mm layer of PVC at all the corners and edges of the study desk is a unique feature, and the drawer and cupboard feature smooth action metal runners and soft closing mechanism.
The Knobs And Legs Of The Desk
The white desk has knobs with a Jasmin flower appearance. The Queen Anne legs is placed systematically making the study desk stable and practical. Babios applies the detail using 3D printing techniques and high tech UV, producing a 3 dimensional furniture that has a bold and vibrant finish, which looks classy, as well as easy to clean and practical. Unlike most of the teenage furniture on the UK market, which uses stickers for detailing, Babios products use UV and 3D printed that will not deteriorate with the application of household cleaning products.
Teenage bedroom furniture of Babios is perfect to please you and your princess.
- The study table for teenage girl has two drawers
- The white desk has Jasmin flower knobs
- The legs designed in Queen Anne style
- Jasmin Contemporary Study Table For Teenage Girl is applied using state of the art UV printing technology. This type of finishing provides a beautiful, consistent and hard wearing finish but does not emit any harmful chemicals that can be dangerous to little lungs. This type of finishing is far superior to painted finishes and is a very important consideration for ensuring healthy growth of sensitive lungs and organs.
- The result of UV printing is a bold, vibrant and durable finish which is easy to clean and will not fade or deteriorate when household cleaning products are applied to it.
- The Jasmin Contemporary Study Table For Teenage Girl is constructed using MDF. This material has been selected due to its low chemical emission properties. MDF also allows for a consistent white finish to be applied over the top, many other materials result in a
- Babios also band all the corners and edges in 2mm PVC, making the unit play safe by softening any sharp edges.
- Babios provide a 2 year manufacturer's warranty on all furniture. All Babios children's furniture meets and exceeds TUV & GS European standards so you can buy our products with confidence.
- Storage: 1 Cupboard, 1 Drawer, Additional storage compartments and shelves
- Dimensions: W125cm X D65cm X H180cm
- Weight: 85 kg
- Material: MDF & HDPB
- Finish Type: UV Printed
- Range: Jasmin
- Assembly: Simple Self Assembly
Normal Delivery Period
6 to 8 weeks
Latest Delivery Period
In exceptional circumstances it could take up to 10 weeks