The Babios Butterfly white dresser is a lavish collection of the range to compliment the whole tweens bedroom decor. This dresser designed in colour combination of white and soft pink. The decoration of the drawers is complete with the wooden stripes. The knobs of the drawers of the contemporary chest of drawers is designed as a flapping butterfly. The legs of the fashionable teenage bedrooms dresser intended in wooden Keats style. These chest of three drawers has plenty of space that allows your sweet girl to place her essentials in it.
Butterfly best teen furniture is practical yet beautiful
- White dresser has soft colour combination
- The wooden Keats legs
- The knobs with flapping butterflies profile
- Butterfly Contemporary White Dresser is applied using state of the art UV printing technology. This type of finishing provides a beautiful, consistent and hard wearing finish but does not emit any harmful chemicals that can be dangerous to little lungs. This type of finishing is far superior to painted finishes and is a very important consideration for ensuring healthy growth of sensitive lungs and organs.
- The result of UV printing is a bold, vibrant and durable finish which is easy to clean and will not fade or deteriorate when household cleaning products are applied to it.
- The Butterfly Contemporary White Dresser is constructed using MDF. This material has been selected due to its low chemical emission properties. MDF also allows for a consistent white finish to be applied over the top, many other materials result in a
- Babios also band all the corners and edges in 2mm PVC, making the unit play safe by softening any sharp edges.
- Babios provide a 2 year manufacturer's warranty on all furniture. All Babios children's furniture meets and exceeds TUV & GS European standards so you can buy our products with confidence.
- Storage: 3 Drawers
- Dimensions: W92cm X D48cm X H97cm
- Weight: 70 kg
- Material: MDF & HDPB
- Finish Type: UV Printed
- Range: Butterfly
- Assembly: Simple Self Assembly
Normal Delivery Period
6 to 8 weeks
Latest Delivery Period
In exceptional circumstances it could take up to 10 weeks