Butterfly Bedside Cabinet
The Babios Butterfly contemporary bedside cabinet is ready to complete the decor trendy teenage bedrooms. The bedside cabinet designed in pink and white colour, with a single drawer, a flapping butterfly knob and flat surface. The small and flexible nightstand of luxury children’s furniture to place on the bed. The surface of the bedside cabinet is enough to set the lamp and night storybooks. The drawer is spacious to put the essentials in it.
The Butterfly nightstand is small yet complementing the whole range.
- The drawer with flapping butterfly knob.
- The wooden Keats legs.
- The flat surface to place lamp.
- Butterfly Contemporary Bedside Cabinet is applied using state of the art UV printing technology. This type of finishing provides a beautiful, consistent and hard wearing finish but does not emit any harmful chemicals that can be dangerous to little lungs. This type of finishing is far superior to painted finishes and is a very important consideration for ensuring healthy growth of sensitive lungs and organs.
- The result of UV printing is a bold, vibrant and durable finish which is easy to clean and will not fade or deteriorate when household cleaning products are applied to it.
- The Butterfly Contemporary Bedside Cabinet is constructed using MDF. This material has been selected due to its low chemical emission properties. MDF also allows for a consistent white finish to be applied over the top, many other materials result in a
- Babios also band all the corners and edges in 2mm PVC, making the unit play safe by softening any sharp edges.
- Babios provide a 2 year manufacturer's warranty on all furniture. All Babios children's furniture meets and exceeds TUV & GS European standards so you can buy our products with confidence.
- Storage: 1 Drawer
- Dimensions: W55cm X D41cm X H34cm
- Weight: 22 kg
- Material: MDF & HDPB
- Finish Type: UV Printed
- Range: Butterfly
- Assembly: Simple Self Assembly
Normal Delivery Period
6 to 8 weeks
Latest Delivery Period
In exceptional circumstances it could take up to 10 weeks